[Iphone/Ipod IOS 4 onwards]
Update : Resupported4 v1.6-4 released ! Keygen is out !! [Credits to BLZPDA]
Added something to stop the 4.2.1. crashes
Fixed trial support
Corrected for 4.3.1 ASLR support
Resolved registration-related crash
Download 1.6-4 Keygen : Official
Instructions:- install .deb with ifile or ssh, do not respring
- connect the device to your computer and get the UDID from itunes
- create a key with the keygen
- save a .plist that will include your key
- transfer the *.plist to /User/Library/Preferences
Did you know your iPhone/iPod Touch can play videos on your TV? Did you know Apple wants you to pay $50 to get a cable that lets you do such?
Did you know you don't need to?
There are plenty of accessories on the market that allow you to play video out with iPods, but when plugged into the iPhone, display "This accessory is unsupported by iPhone", and refuse to play video out. Or at least used to.
Resupported4 is a safe and cheap alternative to paying the Apple tax. It enables video out through many unsupported AV cables and devices, and it does not modify system files!
Plus, Resupported4 adds video playback support to many third-party applications, such as Hulu+, IMDB, VEVO, and more !
Download Resupported4 1.6-4 Cydia App Below
- From Cydia install Resupported4 from BigBoss or.
- Install Deb file Find out How!
- Start KeyGen.exe
- Enter the "UDID" Found in iTunes, Click "Make", then Click "Write .plist"
- Locate the created file "com.phoenix.resupported4.plist"
- transfer the .plist to /User/Library/Preferences
- then respring the phone
[Full version plus kegen]
Download to PC Clickshere